Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Draw a Dinosaur Day!

Happy Draw a Dinosaur Day! I was not aware of this unofficial holiday until very recently, but of course I'm going to have to celebrate. Because, why not draw a dinosaur?

What luck, too, because we're announcing one of our newest picture books, Are the Dinosaurs Dead, Dad? which releases on March 1!



So let's see your beautiful artwork, readers! Send us your best Dinosaur drawings and I'll put them up on Facebook during our blog tour for Are the Dinosaurs Dead, Dad? beginning  February 25 (bloggers, if you'd like to join this tour send me an email! The more the merrier!).

If you're more of a color-er than a drawer, here are a few interior images from the book to get your creative juices flowing! 




We can't wait to see your creations!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for helping to spread the word about DaDD!

    This book looks like a ton of fun!

    -Todd Page
    [founder]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This explains why my preschooler is learning about dinosaurs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun book! I love those illustrations! I'll be looking for this one!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment and make sure to include an email address so we can contact you if you win a giveaway! Happy Reading!